"Souvent je baise bourré, uniquement pour retrouver l'ivresse amoureuse. Si le cœur ne bat pas, il faut au moins avoir la tête qui tourne."
If people have more posts about SnK lastest’ issues to share
I’d be glad to reblog them ♥ (▰˘◡˘▰)
friendly reminder to everyone who thinks levi should be kept far away from children after what we saw in chapter 56 that historia is, in fact, a three year trained recruit that scored the rank of tenth most competent trainee of her squad. levi isn’t abusing a child. he isn’t abusing a girl. he is disciplining a soldier. he is giving her the same treatment that — as a commanding officer — he would subject anyone to (man or woman, 50 or 15) with her status under the current circumstances. gender equality; heard of it? well, take a good look, there’s a sterling example for you.
if you want an example of how levi treats children, look at isabel. look at the way he treats her. remember that he saved her from the brink of starvation, gave her a home, a family (as much of one as he had the means to give her, anyway). remember the fact that, in the underground, children fucking FLOCKED around this guy for safety, for comfort. for hope.
then come in here and tell me that levi is a child abusing sadist piece of shit. go on. i fucking dare you.
I’ve seen so much bullshit today on fucking chapter 56. Especially
"Levi’s physically/mentally abusing that child Historia!"
"Levi’s a manipulative abuser!"
1. What was so fucking funny about all the bitching was many people called Historia a child, but during the fucking stupid Ereri shipping wars, people validated shipping the 15 year old Eren with the 30-something year old Levi by stating “Eren is an adult in Japanese and many European cultures. He is old enough to join the military. He’s not a child.” But Historia is..? She’s not a child. She’s an adult.
2. He grabbed her shirt and yelled at her. Calm the fuck down.
3. It was “SO HOT” and perfectly acceptable whenever Levi was being manipulative and beat the ever living shit out of Eren because his intentions were good, but when he yells at Historia to take the crown, his intentions are shit and he is trash. Shut the fuck up.
4. This is a fucking fictional world of chaos. You simply cannot apply our organized and civilized world views to a story like this.
- People are eaten by titans
- Children can join the military at the age of 12
- People are kidnapped for certain genetics
- The government is severely corrupt
- People kill, rob, and beat each other willy nilly, especially after the wall falls
And you are fucking bothered by Levi grabbing Historia by the shirt and yelling at her? That’s “abuse”? Stop being an over-sensitive cry baby. You’re ruining the fandom for a lot of people who don’t cry about stupid shit all the time.
UGH I WISH PEOPLE WOULD CUT LEVI SOME SLACK ABOUT THE WHOLE HISTORIA THING
- They’re in a life death situation everyday. They don’t have time for indecisiveness.
- He said himself that he knows it’s a hard position for her to be in, but he’s seen too much for him not to know the consequences of not being able to make decisions, which is why he asks them if they think that they’ll be there tomorrow. All of them could die at any minute.
- I doubt he has fun manhandling girls, but, ya know, HE’S TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD. Time is of the essence. They have to make decisions.
- plus, I’m pretty sure that the reason Isayama put the part about Dimo telling Historia and his son that Levi was a kind hearted man was to show that his actions are not intentionally bad. He has everyone’s best interest at heart, and he’s trying to protect everyone the best way he can.
- HE ALREADY SAW HIS WHOLE SQUAD DEAD, SO I’M PRETTY SURE HE DOESN’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
- He helped her up, it’s not like he pointed and laughed at her.
Historia’s in the military. She’s not a baby. And Levi would have done that to anyone who was holding them back, not just Historia because she’s tiny.
I really wish people would stop exaggerating things and warping them and instead take them as they really are.
And I find it sad that people are doubting Levi’s intentions after all the good he’s done so far in the story just because he yelled at a girl to get her to see the urgency of their situation.
HE’S TRYING TO SAVE LIVES.
plus, idek where people are getting this whole “Levi is a traitor” business from.
You know what? I feel even more concerned by chapter 56’s issues now!
I should reblog some more posts about it for my followers, thank you for educating me, anon ♥ Injustice shall not win!